Do you dread your limousine not turning up to your special occasion?
Many people book limousines at cheap prices and unfortunately this can result in limousines failing to turn up
to for your special occasion. Krystal Group has taken many bookings in Leeds which have resulted in limo Hire
companies turning people down. In this situation customers are often confused as to what they can do and how to
handle this situation. If this is the case you can always give Krystal Group a call and if we have nothing in our
fleet we can try our best to locate you a limo in Leeds.
In majority of the Limousine Hire Leeds cases, liabilities to limo hire companies are limited as the customer
may not have paid the full amount or there might be a clause which can easily release the operator from doing
your booking.. If in the instance of your limousine not arriving on your big day, customers are entitled to claim
their deposit from their limousine operator.
We have some tips and advice when it comes to hiring a limousine before the big day.
1. Not to go on price alone when it coming to limo hire. A low price does not mean a better service or
quality of the limousine.
2. Wherever possible, view the limousine before hire at the companies' premises you are hiring from. You
don't want a old limo arriving when you expect a new style limousine.
3. Do not take the first quote offered. Consider looking at several companies before committing a deposit
4. Ask your family and friends, if they can recommend a company which they have used and know the service
5. Ask what extras will be supplied with the limo.
6. Give full details of your hire and ask the limo hire company how much time you have the limo for, i.e.
any extra charges you may not be aware of, some companies charge extra for photos etc.
7. Remember Companies charge if there is excessive rubbish or mess in the limo when you have finished using
it for your occasion. It is worth considering taking a plastic bag to place rubbish in at the end of your travel.
8. Drunkenness and bad or abusive behaviour can result in the limo company terminating your agreement, even
if you may be 50 miles from home. Do not allow any one member of your party to ruin things for you.
Most limo companies will do everything in their power to provide good service to their customers, including
making sure that they do not overbook their limos and ensuring that the driver arrives on time. It is important
to remember that the company with the lowest cost is not always the best company for the job.
Make your special occasion a time to remember and you will find the limo hire company welcoming your repeat
custom and probably giving you a good price for your next limo hire.
Bearing this in mind please take a moment and view our outstanding limo hire fleet, by click on the vehicle
names below. We have happy for you to view our vehicles on person, Please call 0845 257 45 10 and book an
appointment to view your most wanted limo. white hummers, black hummers, 4x4 limos, baby Bentleys, and the
phantom limos for all those special occasions such as school proms, nights out, hen and stag nights, royal ascot.